Mr.Timothy J. O’Connor’s approach to representing victimized investors includes using the resources of nationally-recognized expert witnesses and professionals to analyze and calculate trading losses and monetary damages, as well as the utilization of legal, professional, and industry standards.
- BA Degree in Economics from Middlebury College in 1980.
- Law Degree from the University of Denver in 1984.
- Licensed to practice in New York State and Florida, representing investors throughout the United States, Canada, and worldwide.
- Handling Securities Brokerage Customer claims since 1985.
- Member of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA), an organization of attorneys dedicated to the advancement of investors’ rights in securities arbitration proceedings.
- Visiting Clinical Instructor for the Investor Rights Project Securities Arbitration Clinic at Albany Law School of Union University, a grant funded course funded through the settlement reached in the securities industry analyst litigation settlement through the efforts of New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer.
Rate : $$$