Timothy J. Kulis represents public and private companies at all stages of growth in corporate and securities law matters. He represents companies in mergers and acquisitions, public offerings and venture capital financings.
In addition, he advises public company clients on ongoing corporate legal matters, including federal securities reporting requirements. Mr. Kulis represents clients in a range of industries, including technology, life sciences and defense.
Mr. Kulis was previously a summer associate in WilmerHale’s Boston office, and at another Boston law firm. Prior to law school, he worked for US-based multinational e-commerce company Wayfair and served as a legislative aide intern in the office of Massachusetts Senator Robert L. Hedlund.
- EverQuote in its $84.4 million initial public offering of Class A common stock
- Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals in its $65 million follow-on public offering of common stock
- MacroGenics’ $150 million follow-on public offering of common stock (underwriters’ counsel)
- CoNCERT Pharmaceuticals in its $50 million follow-on public offering of common stock
- Translate Bio in its Series C financing
- Blue Apron in its $135 million Series D financing
- American Science and Engineering in its acquisition by OSI Systems for $269 million
- Thermo Fisher Scientific in its acquisition of Alfa Aesar research chemicals business of Johnson Matthey for $405 million.
- JD, Boston College Law School, 2014
- BA, Political Science, Boston College, 2009
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts
Rate : $$$$