Timothy M. Fisher is counsel in Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Los Angeles office and is a member of the firm’s Labor & Employment department. Mr. Fisher represents employers in disputes involving allegations of wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, defamation, misappropriation of trade secrets, and wage and hour violations, among others.
Mr. Fisher’s litigation practice includes single plaintiff matters, representative actions under California’s Labor Code Private Attorneys General Act of 2004 (PAGA), and class actions. Mr. Fisher also advises employers in such areas as wage and hour law, leaves of absence (including FMLA and CFRA leave), and reasonable accommodation of disabilities.
In law school, Mr. Fisher was a teaching assistant in the Stanford University Political Science Department and a co-chair of Stanford Law School’s Animal Law Pro Bono Project. Prior to law school, Mr. Fisher was a middle school and high school teacher and a Teach For America corps member.
- J.D., Stanford University Law School (2010)
- B.A., Stanford University (2000)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
Rate : $$$$