Timothy Hurley is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Baltimore office where he represents manufacturers in a variety of matters involving products liability and mass tort litigation.
These matters often involve multiple parties and multiple claims such as those arising from occupational exposures and other allegedly hazardous substances. He also handles national and local commercial disputes and complex business and financial services litigation.
- University of Pennsylvania, BA, cum laude (2003)
- University of Maryland School of Law, JD, summa cum laude (2006)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.
- Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland
Rate : $$$