Timothy M. Peeples chairs the firm’s Information Technology Practice Group. He also serves as a member of the Steering Committee of ALFA International’s Labor & Employment Law Practice Group. In addition, Tim actively participates in various construction-related organizations including the Association of Builders and Contractors.
He has an extensive litigation background, defending employers and construction companies in Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas.
- B.S., Delta State University, 1997
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, cum laude, 2000
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- Defense Research Institute Mississippi Representative to the Legislative Liaison Subcommittee for the DRI Young Lawyer’s Committee
- Lafayette County Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$