Timothy M. McKeen focuses his practice in oil and gas law throughout the Appalachian Basin, specializing in title, due diligence and mineral acquisitions. Mr. McKeen is the author of the American Association of Professional Landmen’s Ohio comparative law article on oil and gas and is a frequent speaker for industry groups on oil and gas issues throughout Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
He has also authored several law review articles on Ohio oil and gas issues. Mr. McKeen is the Leader of the firm’s Mineral Title and Energy Real Estate team. In 2017, Tim was recognized as one of the 40 under 40 oil and gas professionals in the country by the Oil and Gas Investor magazine.
- Managed large title teams to complete title opinions and due diligence throughout the Appalachian Basin
- Consulted with clients regarding title issues and curative requirements to assist in development of horizontal wells
- Performed due diligence, undertook curative work and conducted closings in multi-million dollar energy transactions
- J.D. Washington & Lee University
- B.A. Wheeling Jesuit University
- Fellow, Ohio State Bar Foundation
- Wheeling Rotary Club D. Milt Gutman Award, 2015
- Ohio Oil and Gas Association
- Past President, Rotary Club of Wheeling, WV
- Past President and Founding Member, OV Connect, Inc. – The Ohio Valley’s Young Talent Organization
- Board Member, Regional Economic Development Partnership
- Past Board Member and Treasurer, Generation West Virginia
- Past Member, Governor Manchin’s Young Professional Advisory Council
Rate : $$$