Timothy J. O’Driscoll counsels clients on a broad range of insurance litigation and regulatory matters. Tim’s insurance litigation experience includes coverage and extra-contractual disputes in state and federal courts across the country, involving life, long-term care, annuity and property and casualty policies.
He has successfully resolved many cases, winning jury trials, dispositive pre-trial motions and appeals, prevailing at arbitrations and obtaining favorable settlements.
Tim also advises insurer and broker clients and regularly speaks to organizations across the country on a wide variety of matters, including cost of insurance, structured settlements, the secondary life insurance market, unclaimed property and insurer insolvency issues.
- Dickman v. Banner Life Ins. Co., 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 161545, 2017 WL 4342064 (D. Md. Sept. 28, 2017)
- Dickman v. Banner Life Ins. Co., 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 176364, 2016 WL 7383869 (D. Md. Dec. 21, 2016)
- Dietz & Watson, Inc. v. Liberty Mut. Ins. Co., 2015 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 9815, 2015 WL 356949 (E.D. Pa. Jan. 28, 2015)
- In Re Surmanek, 2011 WL 4021314 (Va.Cir.Ct. May 18, 2011)
- Odyssey Waste Servs., LLC v. BFI Waste Sys. of N. Am., Inc., 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 13530, 2007 WL 674594 (E.D.Pa. Feb. 27, 2007)
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D., 1998
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1995, cum laude
Bar Admissions : New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, Sixth Circuit, Ninth Circuit, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$$