Timothy Stickradt is one of the original founders of HS&A, P.C. where he has specialized in Consumer Bankruptcy law since 1998. Mr. Stickradt did his undergraduate work at Oakland University and obtained his J.D. at Wayne State University Law School in Detroit. He is also a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute and Consumer Bankruptcy Association.
Tim is also an accomplished drummer and poker player, having recorded a progressive rock album and reaching one of the final tables in the World Series of Poker Events in 2013.
- State Bar of Michigan, 1997
- Eastern District of Michigan Federal Bankruptcy Court, 1998
- J.D., Wayne State University School of Law.1997
- Bachelor of Arts, Oakland University, 1993
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Consumer Bankruptcy Association
- Contributor to (ICLE) Institute of Continuing Education
- Pi Sigma Alpha- Past President
- Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
Rate : $$$