Timothy E. Taylor has over 20 years of experience in complex commercial litigation, arbitration, and appellate matters encompassing a wide variety of general business, intellectual property, trade secret, insurance, products liability and securities issues.
He has represented clients in the telecommunications, technology, software, energy, health care, real estate, insurance, banking, automotive, hospitality, retail, and sports and entertainment industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Taylor was a partner at Crouch & Ramey, a litigation law firm based in Dallas, Texas, where his practice included commercial litigation and arbitration, intellectual property litigation and trademark prosecution, trade secret litigation, contracts and business torts, tort litigation, and civil appeals.
He handled all aspects of trademark and unfair competition practice, including state and federal litigation, domain name arbitrations, trademark counseling, and the prosecution of trademark applications and contested disputes before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and the World Intellectual Property Organization.
While attending law school, Mr. Taylor was a member of the Texas International Law Journal and studied aboard at Queen Mary University of London during the fall of 1990.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D. (1991)with honors, Order of the Coif
- Northwestern University, B.A., Economics and Political Science (1987)
- Texas (1991)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Rate : $$$