Timothy P. Tehan, P.C., advises clients on wills, trusts, family partnerships, probate filings, estate and inheritance tax returns, employment agreements, split-dollar agreements, business buy-sell agreements, and premarital and postmarital agreements. His experience extends to the areas of charitable giving and private foundations.
In his estate planning practice, Timothy represents clients of widely diverse financial resources, ranging from medium-size estates to high-net-worth individuals and families. Planning for prudent and efficient family investments and gift transfers in order to reduce clients’ potential estate tax liabilities is an area of special emphasis and focus for him.
In his handling of estate and trust administration matters, Timothy has represented numerous individual and corporate trustees and executors with respect to their fiduciary and tax obligations and responsibilities.
- Handles taxation matters with an emphasis on estate planning, trusts, tax controversy, insurance, real estate and income tax planning.
- Member, Dallas Estate Planning Council.
- Member, State Bar of Texas, including the Taxation, Real Property, and Probate and Trust Law Sections.
- Member, Probate and Trust Section, Dallas Bar Association.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University School of Law, with honors, 1978
- B.S., University of Notre Dame, with highest honors, 1975
Rate : $$$$