Timothy J. Unger represents a variety of corporate and institutional clients. In recent years, his practice has focused on mergers and acquisitions and project development and financing, including project finance and structured finance as well as mergers and acquisitions primarily in the energy (both upstream, midstream and downstream) and chemical business both domestic and international.
He has worked on numerous energy transactions in North and South America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Acquisition and financing of oil and gas properties
- Acquisition, development and financing of pipeline facilities
- Development and financing of electric transmission facilities
- Development and financing of power generating facilities
- Development and financing of petrochemical facilities
- Acquisition, development and financing of renewable energy projects including wind, solar and fuel cells
- Development and financing of LNG facilities
- JD, The University of Texas School of Law, with honors, Texas Law Review, Order of the Coif, 1974
- AB, University of Notre Dame, magna cum laude, 1969
Rate : $$$