Timothy Kassouni founded kassouni law firm in Sacramento, believing passionately in defending the client’s property rights and constitutionally protected liberties.
Tim Kassouni has practiced complex land use, constitutional, real estate, business, appellate, and construction litigation with firms in Los Angeles, Orange, and Sacramento Counties.
Additionally, Mr. Kassouni has served as a temporary district attorney with the Sacramento district attorney’s office.
Timothy Kassouni’s litigation experience in land use and property rights law at both the trial court and appellate court levels has led to legal victories and the setting of precedents throughout the state of California.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 1989
- A.B., Philosophy, University of California at Berkeley, 1985
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 1990
- Federal District Court, Eastern District of California, 1994
- Federal District Court, Central District of California, 1992
- Federal District Court, Southern District of California, 2005
- Federal District Court, Northern District of California, 2006
- United States Court of Claims, 2006
- United States Supreme Court, 2011
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- California State Bar Association: Member Since 1989
- Real Property Section Member
- Student President of Loyola Law School Federalist Society
- Litigation Section Member
- Federalist Society Member
Rate : $$$