Timothy Wenger represents businesses and individuals in a broad range of litigation in federal and state courts. He has extensive experience in matters involving commercial transactions, real estate, shareholder disputes, construction, and employment.
Tim is a 2008 graduate of Suffolk University School of Law. Prior to entering private practice, he served as a law clerk to the Justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court. Tim also was an assistant soccer coach at his alma mater, Lafayette College.
Represented landowner in easement dispute that was favorably decided on summary judgment and upheld on appeal.
- Suffolk University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Lafayette College, B.A., 2000
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
Rate : $$$$