Timothy R. Wiseman has been in private practice since 2012. He joined SKO in 2016 where his practice focuses on Business Litigation, Business Torts, Bankruptcy & Restructuring and Torts, Trial & Insurance Services.
Before joining SKO, Tim’s practice primarily focused on civil litigation and honed his skills in complex federal litigation, bankruptcy and products liability.
His background includes serving as a clerk to the Honorable Karen K. Caldwell, Chief United States District Judge for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky. Tim also served as a judicial Intern to the Honorable John A. Gibney, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- University of Richmond School of Law 2012, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Kentucky 2008, M.A.
- University of Kentucky 2006, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association: Board of Directors; Young Lawyers Section, past president
- Fayette County Bar Foundation, Board of Directors
- Central Kentucky American Inn of Court, Associate
- Arbor Youth Services, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$