Tina Cinco is a staff attorney in Baker McKenzie’s San Francisco office. Ms. Cinco’s practice is focused on the areas of international equity plans, executive compensation, and employee benefits. She has extensive prior experience practicing civil litigation and some prior experience practicing trust and estate planning.
Ms. Cinco advises US multinational corporations on tax, securities, labor, data privacy, and exchange control compliance issues related to offering equity compensation programs outside of the US. Ms. Cinco also advises non-US companies on tax and securities law issues related to offering equity plans in the US, and counsels companies on cross-border tax issues for their mobile employees.
- Golden Gate University (LL.M. Taxation Law) (2013)
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D.) (1998)
- California State University (B.A. Journalism) (1993)
Admissions : California~United States (1998)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals – Member
- Global Equity Organization – Member
- Bar Association of San Francisco – Member
Rate : $$$