Tina Peloquin joined Fragomen in 2000, and she currently manages a team that services a leading multinational technology consulting corporation. Her experience includes all aspects of immigrant and nonimmigrant strategy and preparation, with a focus on corporate compliance.
Tina served on Fragomen’s Associates Committee (2007-2008) and currently is a member of our Corporate Compliance Group.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Tina worked for a law firm in Washington DC that represented international organizations focused on global finance. She also has experience representing a variety of industries including financial institutions, health care and athletic teams.
Tina speaks English and Spanish.
- George Washington University School of Law | J.D., 1998
- Lehigh University | B.A., 1995, cum laude
Bar Admissions: New York, New Jersey
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York Democratic Lawyers Council
Rate : $$$