Tini Nguyen practices finance, real estate, and banking law. Tini represents financial institutions, opportunity funds and real estate investors, developers, and users in connection with structuring, documenting, and negotiating the acquisition, disposition, development, leasing, financing and ownership of a wide range of improved and unimproved real property.
A certified public accountant, Tini has represented numerous money centers, real estate companies and financial institutions in secured commercial real estate lending activities as well as commercial lenders and private equity providers in mezzanine financing for real estate acquisitions and/or construction loans. She has experience in loan workouts and restructurings both from a lender’s and borrower’s perspective.
Representative Experience :
- Representation of opportunity funds, real estate investors, developers and users in structuring, documenting and negotiating the acquisition, disposition, development, leasing, and ownership of a wide range of improved and unimproved real property.
- Representation of commercial lenders and private equity providers in mezzanine financing for real estate acquisition and/or construction loans.
- Representation of national money center and regional financial institutions in work out and restructure matters with respect to real estate loans.
- Representation of both landlords and tenants with respect to office, retail and industrial leasing and subleasing.
- Representation of project developer on various aspects of development, construction and financing of wind farm developments.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Asian Pacific Interest Section of the Texas Bar
- Member, Austin Bar Association
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women
- Member, Real Estate Council of Austin
- Member, Austin Asian American Bar Association
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 1999
- SMU Computer Law Review and Technology Journal: Staff, 1997-1998, Business Editor, 1998-1999
- B.B.A., Accounting, Southern Methodist University, 1994
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in 1996
Admissions : Texas, 1999
Rate : $$$