Mr. Todd A. Kelting’s practice as a civil litigation attorney focuses primary on real estate law civil litigation issues such as landlord representation and property managers of residential and commercial real estate. This representation includes the drafting of leases, policy and procedure drafting for residential fair housing compliance and litigation.
In addition to landlord representation, Mr. Kelting handles complex litigation matters of all types, including commercial and construction litigation as well as discrimination cases and business torts.
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS : Mr. Kelting frequently hosts seminars on Landlord-Tenant issues in Maryland. Topics have included:
- Best Practices for Rent Collection
- Residential Property Management From a Legal Perspective
- Lease Compliance
- J.D. (Order of the Barristers), Indiana University School of Law, 2001
- B.A., University of Iowa, 1998
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit
Rate : $$$$