Todd Almassian focuses his practice in the areas of Business and Personal Bankruptcy Law. Todd represents debtors and creditors in Chapter 7, 11, 12, and 13 proceedings.
Todd has served as an expert witness for plaintiffs and defendants in various insolvency matters and bankruptcy cases and is a frequent lecturer regarding the Bankruptcy Code.
- 1996 University of Detroit Mercy School of Law Detroit, Michigan: J.D.
- 1993 Michigan State University East Lansing, Michigan, B.A.
- 1996 Michigan
- 1996 U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- 2009 U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Federal Bar Association, Western District of Michigan, Bankruptcy Section, Chairman 2008-2010
- Federal Bar Association, Western District of Michigan, Bankruptcy Steering Committee, Member
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Foundation Committee, Member
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Treasurer 2011-2013
Local debtor’s counsel in successful reorganization of nation’s largest chain of Christian bookstores, with over 260 retail locations.
Lead counsel in the successful reorganization of the following Chapter 11 debtors:
- State Wide Retailer of Mattress Stores.
- West Michigan Auto-Parts Manufacturer.
- Northern Michigan Bar.
- Lakeshore Engineering Company.
- Disaster Relief Company.
- Numerous high income-net worth individual Chapter 11 cases.
Rate : $$$$