C. Todd Burbank is the Managing Partner of the firm’s Charlotte office. He has extensive experience advising clients on a broad range of sophisticated commercial real estate transactions, including leasing, dispositions, acquisitions, development, financing, and tax-free exchanges.
Mr. Burbank’s leasing experience includes the representation of both landlords and tenants in drafting and negotiating office, retail, industrial, warehouse, data center, and cellular tower leases, and his financing experience includes the representation of both borrowers and lenders on a wide range of financings and refinancings.
He has represented several real estate industry and corporate clients in the development of major investment and corporate real estate projects, and he has represented several companies in headquarters office leasing transactions.
Mr. Burbank regularly represents the following clients:
- –“Big box” retailer (serves as primary real estate counsel) with store leasing throughout the United States
- –Regional/national bank (serves as primary real estate counsel) with buying, selling and leasing property
- –Office developer with leasing in several office and business parks
- –National land developer with acquisition, development, entitlement and disposition of land
- –Automotive dealers with the acquisition of sites
- –Apartment and condominium developers
- –Various educational institutions
- Represent “big box” retailer in their leasing throughout the United States.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D. (1997) with honors
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A. (1992)
- North Carolina (2001)
- Florida (1998)
Rate : $$$