Todd M. Goodwin is an associate in the Real Estate practice at Troutman Sanders LLP. Prior to joining the firm, Todd served as in-house counsel of one of the largest private owners of retail real estate in the United States.
In this role, he assisted with the legal management of the company’s portfolio of commercial properties. These transactions included real estate sales and purchases, leasing, property development, construction, financing, and property management.
Todd’s current practice focuses on the representation of property owners, developers, landlords, and tenants in the acquisition, development, leasing, and disposition of commercial property.
Representative Matters :
- Counsel to a commercial real estate owner in the acquisition, construction, leasing, and sale of numerous outparcel properties for nationwide mattress and nutrition retailers.
- Counsel to a commercial real estate developer in the negotiation of a sponsorship agreement, office lease, and retail lease with a communications company.
- Counsel to a communications company in the negotiation of leases at numerous stadiums, sports arenas, and university campuses.
- Counsel to a retail developer in the partial demolition and redevelopment of numerous underperforming enclosed malls and shopping centers.
- Faulkner Law, J.D., 2010
- Georgia State University, B.B.A., 2006, Economics
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$