Todd Norman practices as a commercial litigator and serves as a Team Leader for the Florida Litigation Team. Mr. Norman practices throughout the Southeast with a strong emphasis on probate and trust litigation, real estate, construction, creditor’s rights, and business disputes.
His practice has been devoted to client success in an array of commercial litigation fields, including real property litigation, banking, creditor’s rights, contract disputes, construction litigation, probate matters, partition, business valuation, merger litigation, and governmental zoning and land use litigation.
His corporate clients range from multinational financial institutions to contractors, developers, and banking institutions with important regional presence. He provides statewide representation for some of the nation’s foremost corporate citizens.
- Florida State University College of Law, JD
- Florida State University, BA, Political Science, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida
Clerkships : Law Clerk, The Honorable William Stafford, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Obtained an eight-figure verdict as first chair trial attorney against state’s largest privately held healthcare company in a Delaware reverse merger involving the squeeze out of minority owners, including extensive issues of business valuation and related probate and trust litigation issues
- Litigated one of the largest trust litigation matters in Florida involving an estate of one of America’s best-known entrepreneurs containing hundreds of millions of dollars
- Prevailed at trial in a multi-million dollar contractual dispute regarding the development of intellectual property and software among high-tech companies
- Has appellate experience in both the state and federal court appellate systems and has more than a dozen reported decisions to his credit, many of which establish important legal precedents for future commercial disputes
- Member, The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
Community : Past President and Member of Board of Directors, Sweetwater Episcopal Academy
Rate : $$$