L. Todd Kelly wanted to be a lawyer since he was a child. He is now a Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Lawyer licensed in Texas, Oklahoma, Virginia and Pennsylvania. He received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Texas and then earned his J.D. with honors from the Dickinson School of Law. In 2013, Todd was inducted into the Texas Lawyer Hall of Fame.
He has been named a Texas Super Lawyer five years and counting. Todd believes that being a lawyer is about protecting those truly injured people who will never get the justice that our system promises to them without holding greedy, powerful companies responsible for the damages they’ve caused. He is a staunch defender of our 7thAmendment right to Trial by Jury.
- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, Juris Doctorate – June, 1995
- Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyer’s College – 2009
- The University of Texas, Austin, Texas, Bachelor of Journalism – May, 1987
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- The American Board of Trial Advocates
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Board Member
- Capital Area Trial Lawyer’s Association, Executive Committee
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Million Dollar Advocate’s Forum, Life Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate’s Forum, Life Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
Rate : $$$$