Todd M. Feldman is a partner in the Miami office, where he is a member of the Creditor’s Rights and Bankruptcy Practice Group. Todd is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York, Texas, and Washington, D.C. and has personally handled more than 20 bench trials across his career.
He litigates on behalf of commercial and consumer clients in business reorganizations, bankruptcy, contract disputes and debtor‐creditor matters. Todd’s broad range of experience can be applied to all areas of business litigation and transaction.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Cali Excellence (Book) Award
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement in Comparative and Roman Law
- University of Michigan, B.A., Political Science, emphasis on Spanish Linguistics, 2000
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Rate : $$$$