Todd Michaelis is an associate in Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey’s litigation group, which was named a “highly recommended” Connecticut litigation team in Benchmark Litigation’s Guide To Leading Business Litigation Firms and Attorneys. Todd represents clients in complex matters involving a wide variety of business and commercial disputes, in state and federal court, and in arbitration.
He has litigated a wide variety of cases before Connecticut’s state and federal courts, and has handled appeals before Connecticut’s Supreme and Appellate Courts and before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.
Todd has represented the region’s major electric utility and chemical companies; insurance companies, agents, and brokers; physician groups; individual tort victims; financial institutions; and municipalities.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Waterbury Bar Association
- Waterbury Regional Chamber of Commerce, Young Professionals of Waterbury Region
- Children’s Community School, Board Member, Finance Committee Chair and Treasurer
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2009
- University of Connecticut, B.S., 2004
Rate : $$$$