Todd S. Page is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Lexington office and has been with the firm since 1993. He is co-chair of the firm’s Appellate practice and a member of the Tort, Trial & Insurance Services practice.
His practice focuses on long term care defense, personal injury, title and real property disputes, the defense of toxic tort, sex abuse, and fire and explosion cases, professional negligence, Fair Debt Practices Collection and insurance matters.
He has tried complex litigation in both state and federal courts, serving as lead counsel on several multi-week jury trials. He has represented clients in front of the Kentucky Court of Appeals as well as the Kentucky Supreme Court.
Todd is a member of the Fayette County, Kentucky and American Bar Associations. He serves as Kentucky Membership Chair and is also communities chair for the Appellate Advocacy Committee of the Defense Research Institute.
He also sits on the board of directors for Kentucky Defense Counsel, and is chair of the Civil Litigation Section of the Kentucky Bar Association. To give back to the community, he serves as the Treasurer of the Autism Society of the Bluegrass. Todd is married with two children and collects recorded music during his free time.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 1990, J.D., Distinction
- Transylvania University 1987, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association, Civil Litigation Section, board member
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Appellate Advocacy Committee of Defense Research Institute, communities chair
- Kentucky Defense Counsel, director
- Autism Society of the Bluegrass, treasurer (2005-present)
Rate : $$$$