Todd Reed serves as managing partner of the Austin office. He represents private and public companies in a broad range of corporate and commercial transactions including mergers and acquisitions, private offerings of debt and equity securities, the negotiation of credit facilities, the structuring of complex joint ventures, and the negotiation and structuring of intellectual property licenses.
Todd represents clients in diverse industries including telecommunications, software, healthcare services, electrical power generation, banking and financial services, restaurants and entertainment, manufacturing, wholesale/retail sales, consumer packaged goods, and real estate development and management.
In addition, Todd advises clients in connection with the financing, acquisition, disposition, development, management, and leasing of real estate. Todd has significant experience with hotels, restaurants, multifamily, and office properties and has had the opportunity to serve as lead counsel on projects as diverse as site selection, acquisition and development for a nuclear power plant project and the development of the first inland surf park in North America.
- LL.M., Tulane University Law School, 1997
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law, 1994
- B.A., Tulane University, 1988
Bars Admission :
Courts Admission :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$$