Todd P. Walker litigates complex commercial matters, helping insurers defeat class actions and contract claims, and defends energy companies in environmental litigation. He also represents businesses of all types in commercial actions.
Todd puts his experience to work for insurers in breach of contract, bad faith and consumer fraud matters related to both homeowners and automobile insurance policies.
He has defended and defeated class certification in state and national class action lawsuits for two national insurers, and preserved class denials on appeal. Todd has experience in Colorado state courts and numerous federal courts in the Central and Western U.S.
For energy, natural resources and agricultural entities, Todd defends citizens’ suits and claims related to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA), groundwater and surface water contamination, and natural resources damages.
With more than a decade of pre-law environmental consulting and management experience, Todd is adept at litigating the technical and engineering issues that frequently arise in environmental cases.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D. Order of St. Ives (1999)
- Colorado College, B.A. (1987)
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Professional Associations : American Bar Association
Civic Activities :
- WorldDenver — Founders’ Circle member and host family for U.S. State Department sponsored international visitors
- University Club of Denver
Rate : $$$