Tom Hoffmann is an associate in the Corporate & Securities Practice Group in Baker McKenzie’s Chicago office. While in law school, Mr. Hoffmann was an 1843 scholar, the editor-in-chief of the Saint Louis University Public Law Review, and inducted into the Order of the Woolsack. He also externed at Unigroup Inc. advising on general corporate matters.
Tom advises clients on a wide range of transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, global reorganizations and integrations, and general corporate governance matters.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D. magna cum laude) (2015)
- Loyola University Chicago (B.A. Economics magna cum laude) (2012)
Admissions : Illinois~United States (2015)
Professional Associations and Memberships : The Chicago Council on Global Affairs – Member
Representative Legal Matters:
- Advised a Fortune 500 medical technology company on various multijurisdictional post-acquisition integrations.
- Advised Swedish company Investment AB Latour, through its subsidiary Hultafors Group AB, on its acquisition of U.S. based Johnson Level & Tool Mfg. Co., Inc.
- Advised Crane Co. on its acquisition of Crane & Co, Inc., a supplier of secure and highly engineered banknotes for central banks around the world (USD 800 million).
- Advised Johnson Controls, Inc. on the global separation of its automotive experience business into a new NYSE-listed company, Adient (USD 4.4 billion).
Rate : $$$