Tom Lin advises and represents clients in a broad range of labor and employment matters arising under state and federal law, including federal and state agencies. Prior to joining Littler, Tom worked in the chambers of the Hon. Ming W. Chin and Hon. Goodwin H. Liu, Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of California.
He also worked as a summer associate with a minority-owned civil rights law firm in San Francisco. Tom joined Littler with more than five years of experience in retail management.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2017
- B.A., University of California, Santa Cruz, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations : Member, Asian American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$