Tom McClendon practices in the commercial lending group and represents both traditional and non-traditional lenders in a variety of transactions, including CMBS loans, bridge loans, and corporate and ABL credit facilities.
Additionally, Tom has experience in the area of bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, having represented various parties in restructuring debt obligations, both in out-of-court voluntary workouts and in bankruptcy courts.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, JD, magna cum laude (2013)
- Auburn University, BA, History, summa cum laude (2010)
Admissions : Georgia
Clerkships : Law Clerk, The Honorable Robert G. Mayer, Eastern District of Virginia (2013 – 2014)
Previous Professional Experience:
- Business-oriented law firm in Macon, Ga.
- Primary debtor’s attorney in Chapter 11 for real estate holding company facing foreclosures; negotiated structured dismissal eliminating all remaining liability for client’s principals.
- Primary debtor’s attorney in Chapter 11 for rental company with more than 75 low-income properties; plan confirmed
- State Bar of Georgia
- W. Homer Drake, Jr. Georgia Bankruptcy American Inn of Court
Rate : $$$$