Tony J. Schrank is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. As a personal injury and medical malpractice attorney, Tony Schrank is proud to help clients who have suffered due to another party’s negligence.
In all cases, Tony’s goal is to make the legal process as worry-free as possible, enabling his clients to focus on their recovery rather than legal matters.
People who have been injured in an accident are thrown involuntarily into a legal system that many find to be uncomfortable and intimidating. Tony takes pride in briefing his clients about the legal process to put their mind at ease.
Tony has worked his entire career helping individuals who have been injured. Before joining Robins Kaplan, Tony was a solo practitioner in Anoka, Minnesota.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, J.D. (2013)
- Adrian College, B.A. (2011)
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$