Torri Armstrong is an associate in Baker Donelson’s Jackson office and a member of the Firm’s Real Estate Group. Torri concentrates her practice in real estate financing and affordable housing.
She works with the Firm’s public housing authority clients on HUD’s Rental Assistance Demonstration project transactions. Torri also represents non-profit and for-profit developers utilizing low income housing tax credits and in connection with commercial real estate matters.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2015, summa cum laude
- Mississippi State University, B.A., 2012, summa cum laude
ADMISSIONS : Mississippi, 2015
Representative Matters : Served as counsel to a public housing authority in connection with converting 435 of its public housing units to Section 8 Project Based Rental Assistance under HUD’s Rental Assistance Demonstration Program.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – American Bar Association (Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development)
- Member – Mississippi Bar Association
- Member – Jackson Young Lawyers
- Member – Tri-County Real Estate Association
- Member – Mississippi Women Lawyers Association
- American Inns of Court, The Charles Clark Inn (2014 – 2015)
Community and Civic Involvement : Member – Junior League of Jackson
Rate : $$$$