Tracey A. Kennedy is a partner in the Labor and Employment Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles and New York offices. Ms. Kennedy is a trial attorney responsible for all aspects of employment litigation matters on behalf of employers and management including jury and bench trials and arbitrations.
An experienced trial attorney, she has tried to verdict in state and federal court employment matters such as age, race, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, and disability discrimination, as well as harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination claims.
Ms. Kennedy has also tried to verdict three wage and hour class actions. Ms. Kennedy provides preventive counseling to clients concerning personnel and employment matters.
Ms. Kennedy is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers and a Member of ABOTA. Ms. Kennedy has lectured around the country on personnel practices, employment discrimination, retaliation, harassment, and wrongful termination.
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin, 1990
- B.A., University of Texas, 1987
- New York
- Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
Rate : $$$