Traci L. Boyle is a litigator in the firm’s Subrogation & Recovery Department and has experience in all aspects of trial practice and procedure. She formerly practiced at a mid-sized firm in Dallas.
Prior to her legal career, Traci worked at an automotive engineering and manufacturing company in Escanaba, Michigan and worked in real estate development when she lived in Tampa, Florida.
Traci received her B.B.A. from Western Michigan University and attended Baylor University School of Law where she served as an Associate Editor on the Baylor Law Review.
- Represented plaintiffs in a case involving oil and gas fraud, real estate fraud, violations of the Texas Securities Act, breach of contract, and violations of the Texas Wiretap Act, obtaining unanimous $69.7 million verdict.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Western Michigan University, B.B.A., 2001
BAR ADMISSIONS : Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- 2012 DAYL Leadership Class
- William “Mac” Taylor Inn of Court Associate Member
Rate : $$$$