Tracie J. Renfroe has a national trial practice focusing on toxic tort, environmental, product liability and commercial disputes. She has tried or litigated numerous breach of contract, conspiracy, fraud, securities fraud and professional liability cases.
As Managing Partner of our Houston office and a partner in our Energy, Environmental and Product Liability practices, Tracie represents clients in the energy, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical sectors around the country.
Tracie represents clients in civil jury trials, class actions and arbitrations. She tries cases in federal and state courts around the country, as well as in international arbitration of high-stakes environmental disputes.
Tracie is skilled at presenting complex scientific and technical issues to judges, juries and arbitration panels. She has also tried numerous conspiracy, securities fraud, breach of contract and professional liability cases.
- J.D., Baylor University
- B.A., Baylor University
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$$