Tracy Bergeron Lucha represents employers in respect of workplace safety and insurance, human rights, and other employment and labour law matters including pay equity, health and safety, alleged employment standards breaches and labour disputes.
Tracy’s combined educational and professional experience uniquely enable her to comprehensively advocate on behalf of employers in respect of employees with complex disability issues.Tracy has offices in both Windsor and Toronto.
- Laurentian University, M.A. (Hons)
- Laurentian University, B.A. (Hons)
- University of Windsor, LL.B(Hons)
- Ontario, 2005
- The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Essex Law Association
- Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers
Rate : $$$