Tracy L. Eggleston concentrates her practice on complex insurance matters and commercial litigation. Tracy has extensive experience in various insurance coverage matters, including first-party property, comprehensive general liability, maritime, bad faith, and life, health, disability and ERISA claims.
In addition, she has substantial experience defending construction defect claims and product liability matters, as well as litigating the coverage issues arising from those claims. She has successfully represented various carriers both at the trial court level and on appeal.
Tracy earned her Bachelor of Arts from Furman University in 1979, where she graduated with high honors. She earned her law degree from the University of South Carolina in 1982.
- Univ. of South Carolina–Columbia, J.D., 1982
- Furman University, B.A., 1979
BAR ADMISSIONS : North Carolina; South Carolina
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court — South Carolina
- U.S. District Court — Western District of North Carolina
- American Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
Rate : $$$$