Tracy Graves Wolf is a partner in the Dallas office of Lewis Brisbois and a vice-chair of the Labor & Employment Practice. She has extensive experience in employment law, complex commercial litigation, general liability, and intellectual property. She is board certified in Labor & Employment by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Ms. Wolf has significant experience with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), claims for discrimination under Title VII, and workers’ compensation retaliation claims. She has also handled ERISA litigation ranging from COBRA litigation to fiduciary litigation and benefit discrimination litigation.
Ms. Wolf has handled removals to Federal Court under ERISA and appeals in Federal Court of Appeals involving ERISA preemption. Additionally, she has extensive experience in dealing with the doctrine of qualified immunity.
Ms. Wolf has handled appeals in front of the Federal Court of Appeals on issues ranging from qualified immunity to limitations and statutory construction with great success. In private practice, the clients she has represented have ranged from community college districts, school districts, and public utilities to private businesses, including restaurants.
She has represented a wide variety of clients including manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and premises owners. She has managed cases in federal and state courts, including appeals in both, and has been an active participant in many trials, as well as lead counsel in numerous cases.
Ms. Wolf also has significant experience dealing with complex commercial litigation and intellectual property litigation. She has represented clients in cases involving complex claims ranging from RICO to securities fraud.
She has represented not for profit entities, including defending both condominium boards and co-ops. Ms. Wolf has strong understanding of the federal and state court systems and understands how to prepare an effective case or defense in the most cost efficient manner possible.
- Baylor University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1997
- Texas Christian University- Golden Key National Honor Society, Bachelor of Science in Political Science and Psychology, cum laude, 1992
- State Bar Admissions, Texas
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
United States District Courts :
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Women’s Lawyers Association
- Dallas Claims Association, 1st Vice President (2012-2014)
- International Association of Insurance Professionals, Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter, President (2013-2014)
- Honorable Order of the Blue Goose International
Rate : $$$