Tracy Booker Gray is member of Guest and Gray Law Firm. Practice areas Family Law, Child Custody, Divorce & Separation.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2005
- B.A., Abilene Christian University, 2001
- Diploma, Terrell High School, 1998
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas Member Since: 2005 – present
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, Member Since: 2010 – present
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member Since: 2010 – present
- Kaufman County Bar Association, Member Since: 2005 – present
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member Since: 2005 – present
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Tracy Gray & Guest and Gray Law Firm can handle?
Guest and Gray Law Firm can handle cases related to laws concerning Family, Divorce, Child Custody. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Guest and Gray Law Firm located?
How much would it cost to hire Guest and Gray Law Firm?
Tracy Gray lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Tracy Gray reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Tracy Gray lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates