Tracy Schovain practices in the area of corporate law with a focus on finance transactions. She represents banks, commercial finance companies and borrowers in a wide variety of transactions, including single-lender and multi-lender commercial finance transactions, senior and mezzanine financing, health care financing and bankruptcy-related workout matters.
Ms. Schovain is also an active team member on various mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions. Ms. Schovain is a 2010 graduate of DePaul University College of Law, where she was executive editor for the DePaul Business and Commercial Law Journal, and a graduate of the University of Illinois.
Admissions : Illinois
- Duane Morris LLP, – Associate, 2015-present
- Vedder Price P.C., – Associate, 2010-2015
- Shedd Aquarium’s Auxiliary Board
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana
- National Kidney Foundation of Illinois
Rate : $$$