Tracy C. Law was born and raised in Vancouver, Canada. They graduated from the University of British Columbia in 2009 with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. After college, Mx. Law moved to New Orleans, Louisiana and graduated from Tulane University Law School cum laude in 2016.
In the summer of 2014, Mx. Law interned with Louisiana AIDS Law, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing legal services to people living with AIDS. From 2014 to 2016, Mx. Law was a Research Assistant for Professor Saru Matambanadzo. Mx. Law’s case note was selected for publication in the 24th Volume of the Tulane Journal of Law and Sexuality.
During the 2015-2016 school year, Mx. Law clerked for the Honorable Judge Helen Berrigan of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana. Mx. Law concurrently served as the Editor-In-Chief of the 25th Volume of the Tulane Journal of Law and Sexuality.
Mx. Law joined Bohm Law Group as a summer law clerk in 2015 and returned after their graduation. As a member of the LGBT community, Mx. Law’s passion lies in helping those in marginalized communities find justice.
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association
- Sacramento County Bar Association
Rate : $$$