Tracy T. Segal’s practice focuses on litigation and appeals in business disputes. On behalf of financial institutions, insurers, and business entities, she has briefed and argued dozens of appeals in state and federal appellate courts.
In her commercial litigation practice, she represents financial institutions, title companies, landlords, developers, and associations in a wide variety of real estate disputes. She also represents insurance companies in complex coverage disputes and class actions, and litigates contract disputes, products liability, negligence, director liability, shareholder, and investment-related actions.
- J.D., Washington University School of Law, Journal of Urban and Contemporary Law, Associate Editor
- M.A.Ed., Washington University
- M.A., Washington University, English and American Literature
- B.A., Washington University, English and American Literature, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Member
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Appellate Practice Committee, Member.
- The Florida Bar, Appellate Practice Committee, Member.
- Illinois Bar Association, Member.
- Missouri Bar Association, Member.
- Leadership West Palm Beach, 2005, Member.
Rate : $$$