Travis A. Bustamante is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Charlotte office.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, JD (2011)
- University of Mississippi, BA, Economics and Spanish, cum laude (2008)
- North Carolina
- Practices in the areas of product liability litigation, e-discovery and litigation readiness, healthcare litigation, and antitrust.
- Experience in taking and defending fact witness and 30(b)(6) depositions
Previous Professional Experience:
- Clerked for legal department of large private retail petroleum company
- Former summer intern for the Honorable Jose E. Martinez in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Travis A. Bustamante & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Health Care, Privacy, Government. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Travis A. Bustamante lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Travis A. Bustamante reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Travis A. Bustamante lawyer profile listing.