Travis Campbell is an associate in the Chicago office. He has experience negotiating and drafting patent, trademark, and copyright license agreements; outsourcing agreements; and technology transfer agreements spanning a range of technologies and industries.
He has counseled clients on federal and state trademark clearance and prosecution, as well as filed applications and responded to Office Actions in furtherance of same.
In addition, Mr. Campbell has litigated matters involving IP infringement, unfair competition, antitrust, and related claims.
- Prior to joining K&L Gates, Mr. Campbell was an associate at a boutique intellectual property firm in Chicago.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- IP Law Association of Chicago
- International Trademark Association
- J.D., University of Illinois College of Law, 2013, (magna cum laude; The Elder Law Journal, Managing Editor)
- B.M., Australian National University, 2004, (with Distinction)
Rate : $$$