Travis Boone is always working on new and better ways to get results for his clients. He even runs analytics to optimize his prosecution methods. With a focus on patent portfolio management, Travis’ work includes strategic counseling, evaluation, procurement, and rendering validity and infringement opinions.
He works in a broad range of technologies from chemistry to metallurgy, from pharmaceuticals to medical devices, from hygiene to construction. His experience also includes the highly specialized appellate and post-grant practices at the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Travis has been a lecturer on patent prosecution and post grant procedures before many patent, engineering and community groups in the United States and abroad. He also serves as co-chair of Buchanan’s Chemical Practice Group.
In patent law, each application is unique. Travis fully engages with clients to learn their business. He acts as a partner to fully understand needs, protect the business and adapt to changing needs and demands — providing a nuanced prosecution that is economical yet complete.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2003, with honors
- Georgia Institute of Technology, B.S., 2000, highest honors, Chemical Engineering
- American Bar Association Section of International Law
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
Rate : $$$