Travis Meyer joined the firm in 2014 and practices in the area of insurance defense and motor vehicle liability. Prior to joining Waldon Adelman Castilla Hiestand & Prout, he worked at the Clayton County District Attorney’s Office as a Senior Assistant District Attorney. In 2013, Mr. Meyer was awarded the honor of Assistant District Attorney of the Year.
Mr. Meyer received his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia and his law degree from Mercer University. He is admitted to practice law in all Georgia trial courts, the Court of Appeals of Georgia and the Supreme Court of Georgia.
After hours, Mr. Meyer enjoys spending time with his family, golf and Georgia football.
- Mercer University, J.D., 2010
- University of Georgia, B.A. in Criminal Justice, 2007.
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2010
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2010
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2010
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$