Travis M. Kaya is an associate in Venable’s Real Estate Practice in Los Angeles. He assists individual and corporate clients in connection with a wide range of real estate transactions.
During law school, Travis served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Fernando M. Olguin and the Honorable Suzanne H. Segal of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. He also served as a law clerk in the Office of the City Attorney at Los Angeles World Airports.
Prior to law school, Travis was a judiciary volunteer to the Honorable Joseph E. Cardoza of Hawaii’s Second Circuit Court. He also taught English in Tottori, Japan through the Japan Exchange and Teaching Program.
- J.D. Loyola Law School 2018
- M.I.S. University of Sydney 2012
- B.A. Pomona College 2010
Bar Admissions : California
Professional Memberships :
- Member, Japanese American Bar Association
- Member, Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Los Angeles
- Member, Loyola Law School’s Juris Society
Rate : $$$$