Trent Maxwell provides efficient, cost-effective guidance to clients on a variety of natural resources and real estate matters. He has been involved in a number of small and large transactional projects located in the Mountain West region and nationwide.
Trent has valuable experience preparing complex drilling, division order, acquisition, and financing title opinions involving federal, state, and private lands for oil and gas and other mineral interests.
Additionally, he has conducted due diligence for multi-million acquisitions and divestitures involving natural resources, such as oil and gas, other minerals, and renewable energy.
Trent frequently performs due diligence, drafts agreements, and resolves title issues for commercial real estate projects.
Oil and Gas and Mining Law, Trent represents natural resources clients on a variety of issues:
- Preparing drilling, division order, acquisition, and financing title opinions
- Performing due diligence for acquisitions, divestitures, and financing transactions
- Drafting filings for regulatory agencies
Real Estate Law, Trent assists clients on a broad spectrum of commercial real estate matters:
- Conducting due diligence
- Negotiating and drafting agreements
- Resolving title issues
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, J.D., 2014
- Brigham Young University, B.S., 2011
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Denver Association of Professional Landmen, Member
- Utah Association of Professional Landmen, Member
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation, Member
- Utah Bar Real Property Section, Member
Rate : $$$$