Trenton D. Turner is an associate in the Real Estate Department of the Atlanta office of Seyfarth Shaw, LLP. He represents clients in all facets of transactions involving the leasing, acquisition, disposition, financing, reinvestment, and redevelopment of commercial real estate, including retail, office, and industrial assets.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Turner clerked for Martin Snow LLP and Sell & Melton LLP while attending law school in Macon, Georgia. Mr. Turner studied Real Estate during his undergraduate years at the University of Georgia, where he was also a member of the UGA football team. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Turner interned for WRS Inc., a large shopping center developer based out of Charleston, South Carolina.
- J.D., Mercer University, cum laude (2015)
- Recipient of the Faculty Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Cali Award recipient in Advanced Legal Writing and Research
- Vice President of the Federalist Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- B.B.A., University of Georgia, cum laude (2012)
- Real Estate Society
- State Bar of Georgia, Real Property Law Section (2015-present)
- Licensed Georgia Real Estate Salesperson, 2012
Rate : $$$